Thursday, June 24, 2010

Welcome!


To our ever-expanding collection of fans, friends(cough, cough...groupies)...I welcome you. I welcome you to a different kind of blog. We here at Drive Hard or Go Home will be working hard to bring you features on cars you, our loyal readership, can relate to. There will be no 6,000,000,000 horsepower tube frame Challengers featured on this blog (I'm looking at you Mopar!). Instead, we want to focus on cars built on a budget by the same pair of white-knuckled hands that pilots them around the track on a regular basis.

Now that you know what we're about, I'd like to introduce our two editors, myself and Austin Wolff.

Austin is the founder, CEO, CFO, COO, and head of custodial services at DHOGH. Not only an excellent and accomplished photographer, Austin also drives an excellent looking e30.

I'm the resident bitter-old-man here at DHOGH. You'll find me writing most of the editorials and perhaps dabbling with some features. I also drive a white e30 (Austin and I met through an online dating service for people with 20 year old BMW's).

Now a blog would be nothing without followers, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment, opine, and if you feel you have a car worthy of a feature, don't be shy, contact us! Happy motoring!


Joey C

1 comment:

  1. Well done fellas. I'm here with ya. What was the name of that dating service...? E30 lovin c'mon

    ReplyDelete